The Adventure Begins
SuperCarpeDiemWoman is living the dream! Traveling, Coaching, Writing, Learning, Exploring, Loving, Living this precious life fully!
Who am I?
- An Agile Coach with a passion for continuous improvement and a work-from-anywhere lifestyle
- An author of dozens of professional articles about quality, distributed teams, agile philosophies, and the importance of feedback
- An owner of National Carpe Diem Day and CarpeDiemDay.Com, a site dedicated to sharing resources to promote a Carpe Diem Lifestyle
- A Podcaster, speaking with inspirational guests about living a more meaningful life: Carpe Diem Connections
- An 8-time Airbnb SuperHost , frequent Airbnb traveler, and all-around Airbnb enthusiast and ambassador
- A goal setter, always full of creative ideas such as this 60-until-60 project with weekly blog post reflections
- An author of a humor memoir, The Laptop Dancer Diaries: A Mostly True Story About Finding Love Again, working on the sequel: Carpe Diem Adventures: Singles Living Happily Ever After
- A community builder and facilitator of the Carpe Diem Connections Facebook Group and Carpe Diem - Singles Enjoying the Good Life, a group to help single retirees who like to travel find one another
- A Superhero determined to bring an end to ALS
- A happily single, semi-retired woman with a passion for writing, traveling, and sharing flexible options with snowbird wannabes
- An Airbnb enthusiast and author of the new eBook: How Airbnb Can Help You Accomplish Your Retirement Bucket List